Music creates an emotional connection that gives brands more ways to tell their story. Spotify captured the attention of American consumers in July 2011, creating a shared life soundtrack for a generation that is mobile and always connected.
Learn from Spotify and their client, Cramer-Krasselt, how critical music is to experiential marketing and the innovative ways it can be used to engage consumers.
- 5:30 - 6:30 Cocktails & Networking
- 6:30 - 7:15: Presentation + Case Study
- 7:15 - 8:00: Live Music courtesy of Spotify
- Brian Berner, VP Sales - Midwest, Spotify
- Client - TBD, Cramer-Krasselt
Attendees will leave with:
- Insight into the future of music + mobile
- How to integrate music as content into any marketing campaign
- A better understanding of the "always on" audience
- C2 Graphics Productivity Solutions
- Marcus Hotels
- Member: $20
- Non-Member: $30